This is the official site of the Oktoberfest. We proudly carry on a long tradition in honour of Bob “Sully” Sullivan. At this place you’ll find any pre- and post-information regarding the tournament, as well as results and important links during the Oktoberfest.
The Octoberfest is a three day international pro tournament with max. 12 teams playing on groups. Afterwards, the tournament gets split into two trophies with an additional round robin. Best four of each trophy advance to the semifinals, others play their placement matches.
Tournament will take place from September 20th (Friday) to 22nd (Sunday) and starts at 9 a.m. (Friday). Please make sure to be available at the earliest possible matchup. Group draw will be available two weeks upon tournament start.
(0 of 10) slots remaining.*
Preconditions and rules
- Maximum of 10 teams
- Entry fee of EUR 400,- per team
- Rink with 58x28m (190x92ft) sport court
- Equipment rules aligned to official FIRS
- Ice hockey goals sized according to IIHF
- Offside (red line) and touch icing
- 2×15 minutes of match time (stopped)
- Group stage of 2 with 5 teams each
- Group stage points 3-1-0 (ties are allowed)
- Best two teams of each group play for the Sullivan Trophy, cross groups through semifinals.
- Place 3 to 5 of groups playing placement matches.
* By registration via form, you declare your participation bindingly. Cancellations closer than 4 weeks in front of the tournament will lead to pay 100% of the entry fee.